Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BeagleBoard.org Boards and Added Support but... Does the BBAI-64 support Wifi yet?

Featured Replies

Hello...I successfully installed Trixie on the BBAI-64. It is a beagleboard.org board from earlier in the 2020s. https://www.beagleboard.org/blog/2025-04-18-armbian-support-is-here

 

Anyway, I was wondering if there was some way to handle installing and configuring Wifi access to the BBAI-64 that anyone around here knew of currently. 

 

Ethernet works. I can get online. Also, there is a set up in `armbian-config` that may allow OctoPrint to be installed. It seems one needs to add support for Docker first. The Docker install from Trixie is not available on kernel 6.6.x so far.

 

Seth

 

P.S. Um, I understand that some people now are short handed on replies and adding additional support without compensation. I understand completely. Things are not free in life. Maybe just a couple ideas and/or placements of ideas directing could help. For instance, is there a particular SS (subsystem) in Linux where I would need to gather specific files to handle the available configuration on the e-key M2 that makes Wifi available on the BBAI-64? Any and all ideas are welcomed. 

Solved by For Ward

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.