May 11, 20251 yr I hope the topic is on the right place ? It should only be a hint ! Kernel 6.12.20 for the banana Pi M2 zero doesn't support USB. I fixed this by reinstalling kernel v6.6.75. Regards Bernd
June 3, 20251 yr Author The same issue with Kernel 6.12.23, my flashdrive can not be found. Kernel 6.6.75 is still doing its work
June 22, 20251 yr Thank you for letting us know, much appreciated. Have you tried to reach out to Michael Hawkins, the maintainer?
July 7, 20251 yr Author Hello Laibsch, I sent an email to Michael two weeks ago, but I didn't get an answer from him. Do you know a way how to reach him ? Bernd
July 7, 20251 yr Solution Tried creating an overlay and changing it to; peripheral? /dts-v1/; /plugin/; / { compatible = "allwinner,sun8i-h2-plus", "allwinner,sun8i-h3"; fragment@0 { target = <&usb_otg>; __overlay__ { dr_mode = "peripheral"; }; }; };
July 9, 20251 yr Author Thank you c0rnelius, this was the solution ! Now the flashdrive is listed again Regards Bernd
July 9, 20251 yr 1 hour ago, Bernd said: Thank you c0rnelius, this was the solution ! Now the flashdrive is listed again Regards Bernd Ur welcome.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.