June 5, 20251 yr I tried to set the I2C interface with the armbian-config option but it doesn't work because it writes to the file: armbianEnv.txt .... overlays=sun50i-h6-i2c0 sun50i-h6-i2c1 sun50i-h6-i2c2 and it didn't work on my OrangePi3LTS and it doesn't start the i2C service on startup? but when I enter it manually: overlays=i2c0 i2c1 i2c2 then the i2c service works with my 40x2 LCD 🙂 ...is this a bug and if so can it be fixed? is the option: armbian-config still compatible with my OrangePi3 LTS?
June 5, 20251 yr 1 час назад, kris777 сказал: is this a bug and if so can it be fixed? This will be fixed soon.
June 9, 20251 yr Having trouble with my klipper accelerometer every time the dtb is upgraded during a update/upgrade. I made this patch to fix the spi@5011000 { ...} section: 831c831 < status = "disabled"; --- > status = "okay"; 834a835,840 > spidev@0 { > compatible = "armbian,spi-dev"; > reg = <0x00>; > spi-max-frequency = <0xf4240>; > }; > And then dtc -I dtb -O dts -o sun50i-h6-orangepi-3-lts.dts /boot/dtb/allwinner/sun50i-h6-orangepi-3-lts.dtb patch -b sun50i-h6-orangepi-3-lts.dtso opi3lts-dtb.patch dtc -I dts -O dtb -o /boot/dtb/allwinner/sun50i-h6-orangepi-3-lts.dtb sun50i-h6-orangepi-3-lts.dts Not sure if this is a sane and safe way to do it, but it works for me at least. Hope it can find it's way in a sane form into a future release. Maybe it's better to do it in an overlay, rather than directly? opi3lts-dtb.patch
June 12, 20251 yr A little typo in the commands: patch -b sun50i-h6-orangepi-3-lts.dtso opi3lts-dtb.patch Should be: patch -b sun50i-h6-orangepi-3-lts.dts opi3lts-dtb.patch it should be .dts and not .dtso, its'n not an overlay. Sorry if that confused anyone.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.