Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

OPiWin - stretch testing

Featured Replies

i've built and started testing stretch ... it mostly looks pretty good with these issues found so far

 

lircd - goes wild. systemd goes to 100% cpu
   it need to be blacklisted or the like. stopping/disabling it didnt work. i need to remove it to stop the cpu usage problem

   https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=860551

 

install python-wheel as default package as pip breaks without it

 

eth0 has gone but seems to be a known issue
   https://irclog.whitequark.org/linux-sunxi/2017-09-19

 

and I see that hdmi has made progress (by smaeul)
   https://irclog.whitequark.org/linux-sunxi/2017-09-26

Hello,
you managed to make the armbian work for you in the orange pi win, mine when I try to start up the command line and to present the word kernel goes off.

I have a current source of 3 amp, per current can not be

please help

  • Author

the hdmi part of linux doesnt work yet so you'll see the part of the booting up process and then nothing. we dont have an eta on hdmi working yet :(

 

buy a usb-ttl device and hook that to the serial connection

 

the ethernet port may not work either as they have pulled support for that for the moment. wifi only :(

orangepiwinplus-ttl.png

Seems like it answers the question: 

"The second is dwmac-sun8i, this a glue to the stmmac driver. You can find the latest version at https://github.com/montjoie/linux/tree/dwmac-sun8i-current

This driver is mainline, but DT was reverted in 4.13-rc7. DT should be back soon."
http://linux-sunxi.org/Sun8i_emac
What exactly need to be done? Can java back-end developer with minimum c and kernel skills help in any way? :)

  • Author

I had a play with reverting the DTS files but with no luck. I expect there may be some u-boot changes that need to be added given that it doesnt find it on boot either. It complained about pinctrl I think.

 

        cp /boot/dtb/allwinner/sun50i-a64-orangepi-win.dtb /boot/dtb/allwinner/sun50i-a64-orangepi-win.dtb.orig
        dtc -I dtb -O dts -o /boot/dtb/allwinner/sun50i-a64-orangepi-win.dts /boot/dtb/allwinner/sun50i-a64-orangepi-win.dtb
        vi +/ethernet /boot/dtb/allwinner/sun50i-a64-orangepi-win.dts
        dtc -I dts -O dtb -o /boot/dtb/allwinner/sun50i-a64-orangepi-win.dtb /boot/dtb/allwinner/sun50i-a64-orangepi-win.dts

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.