Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

move to armbian with Supervised HA

Featured Replies

I have a Odroid N2+ whose SD card holder doesn’t seem to work. I have a Supervised HA installation on Debian 12 bookworm booting off a USB HDD. I want to move to armbian with Supervised HA pre-installed. Can I use a USB SDD with the image written on it, boot from it and do a full install on the same SDD?

Solved by Igor

  • Werner changed the title to move to armbian with Supervised HA
  • Solution
22 hours ago, smartguy said:

Can I use a USB SDD with the image written on it, boot from it and do a full install on the same SDD?


If boot from USB works, you don't need to install anything, just do 1st login config as described here:
https://docs.armbian.com/User-Guide_Getting-Started/#first-login

If boot from USB is not supported by this hardware (I don't recall if it works on N2+ or not), you need to start with SD card, conduct previous steps following by https://docs.armbian.com/User-Guide_Getting-Started/#installation

  • Author

Currently I am running HA supervised on Debian 12 bookworm. Debian boots from USB drive without any issue. So your suggestion should work I believe. Thanks for the suggestion. You are quick as always to reply.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.