Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Miniand MiniX Plus

Featured Replies

Hi folks, I have a Miniand MiniX Plus 1Gb version that I plan to use as a small home-server with OMV and video-grabbing from my IP cam with VLC. This will be attached to 2 old IDE HDDs via USB-IDE adapter.
http://linux-sunxi.org/Pineriver_H24
It has 2 usb ports on the front and a very bad wifi adapter soldered to a usb port internally. I have desoldered the WIFI module to change it for a USB-Ethernet adapter. So I have 2 USB ports and one USB-OTG port.
Previously I've used the legacy kernel with fex files modding the USB configuration, to make all 3 USB ports act as USB.  Recently I've tried the mainline kernel and I can't make the OTG-USB port to act as a USB port. 

I would be very happy if someone points me how to make this possible, if not I would stick back to legacy kernel with nand support and fex file.

 

P.S. I have used PC-Duino2 for mainline images and cubieboard for legacy.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.