Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

T95 Super

Featured Replies

Hello,

I have a T95 Super with H2+/H3 processor. I've been successful running Armbian in the past on it and even writing to eMMC but am looking for the most updated build I can to burn to the eMMC.
I have H3droid running on it after a VERY long install process and many board reburns to fix it. 
I noticed H3droid has an "Armbian" option in it's rescue menu but there don't seem to be any instructions on how to install with the menu/use it.
What is the best new build for this setup?
Thank you!

  • Author

Turns out the Armbian option on H3Droid is dependent on extremely old outdated URLs. I’m trying to get into the board structure when h3resc is booted in order to see if I can find the sources list that provides these URLs rn

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.