Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Z28 Android Box/ Can't install any Kodi version!!

Featured Replies

Hi Everyone.

I have purchased 3 android z28 1g/8g tv boxes.

I can't for the life of me get them to install Kodi 16.2 or any Kodi updates for that matter, during each install I get (the package conflicts with an existing package by the same name) 

The firmware seems to only allow the Kodi 16.1 rc3 I realize that I should uninstall the previous Kodi in order to install the new Kodi 17, but Kodi seems to be part of the firmware. I cant uninstall or disable existing Kodi. This box is unrooted as well, all the previous boxes I have previously purchased have been rooted, is that something to do with my issue trying to uninstall the existing Kodi? I have tried updating firmware to 7.1.2 with no luck, the batch tool tells me that is was updated successfully however after checking it is still 7.1.1   I've tried to change the name of the package and got to the point that Kodi 17 would install however once it's loaded the message is (Kodi has stopped working)

I really need some help here, It has to be something I'm doing wrong. There's no way that these boxes don't allow for Kodi 17 update?

Am I installing the wrong Apk file? I've had numerous android box's and have never had issues with the most menial tasks as to just update Kodi.

 

PLease lol..... can somebody help me??

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.