Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Adguard Home not running after reboot.

Featured Replies

I got an Orange Pi Zero 3 (1.5GB) to run Adguard Home. I tried the latest Armbian image (25.5.1), first with DE, then without... same problem. I run the config wizard and install AdGuard Home through it, set it up via the browser (192.168.0.6:3000), then reboot to make sure the service loads properly on boot... which it doesn't. Well, the service SEEMS to be running, according to the monitor, but I can no longer access AdGuard via the browser (and yes, I reserved 192.168.0.6 for the Orange Pi in the router).

5 hours ago, Nathan Warawa said:

but I can no longer access AdGuard via the browser

 

I have installed AdGuard

https://docs.armbian.com/User-Guide_Armbian-Software/DNS/#adguardhome

on a clean Armbian bookworm on some Rockchip device running vendor kernel. Boot logs: https://paste.armbian.com/hibaporove.yaml

 

Reboot and AdGuard normally works after: https://paste.armbian.com/enomawupip.yaml

 

It could be some SD card issue. Try - different one.

 

5 hours ago, Nathan Warawa said:

I run the config wizard and install AdGuard Home through it

 

If you didn't use Armbian install method, then check system logs to see what is failing ... Armbian is Debian or Ubuntu from userspace perspective, so it could be some AdGuard install issue.

Check if AdGuard is binding to the correct IP after reboot. You can verify this in the AdGuardHome.yaml file—make sure bind_host is set to 0.0.0.0 or your static IP. Also confirm the service is listening with sudo netstat -tulnp | grep 3000 and check logs with journalctl -u AdGuardHome.

  • Author

I don't think it's an SD card issue. Performance wise it's about twice the requirement. And if it was a bad block, I doubt the issue would be the same across two different images.

 

As for logs... where? I tried running "sudo dmesg -T --color=always --level=err,warn | more" and nothing about AdGuard came up.

 

I checked the AdGuardHome.yaml file and confirmed bind_host was set to 0.0.0.0 (I also tried setting it to 192.168.0.6... no improvement). The command "sudo netstat -tulnp | grep 3000" said command not found, and "journalctl -u AdGuardHome" came back with no entries.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.