August 18, 20251 yr Hi! After installing mesa-va-drivers and vainfo, I'm only getting an error message that `rockchip_drv_video.so` is missing. So, evidently there's a VA driver registered and available (somewhere), but the file is missing? Where do I find it, how do I install it? Thank you
August 18, 20251 yr There are two ways to achieve hw acceleration: backported panthor or mali blobs. Depending on your usecase latter might be necessary. You may find this interesting: https://jellyfin.org/docs/general/post-install/transcoding/hardware-acceleration/rockchip/#configure-on-linux-host Don't forget to disable panthor overlay in /boot/armbianEnv.txt if you decide to go this route.
August 18, 20251 yr Author Hey, thanks for the reply. So there's actually no VAAPI driver available? Just OpenCL? Also, what is the recommended image for this? Edited August 18, 20251 yr by Tuxifan WasAuchImmer
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.