August 18, 20251 yr I'm trying to install Armbian on the Tanix Tx1 Soc Allwinner H313 Mini TV Box, but this box doesn't have an SD card slot. How do I install Armbian on this box without an SD card?
August 23, 20251 yr Any luck? my tx1 is in the mail. What ive read is u have to connect it to the computer entering it into -fel mode. Then flash the internal memory overwriting android tv voiding warranty. if that helps
February 6Feb 6 Hello, I'm stuck as well. I tried to boot on different version of Armbian made for H313 (X96Q) but without success (burning image on USB drive, booting with AV FEL button pressed during boot). LED remains RED and no booting. I tried miniarch. I tried to enter fel mode via USB and Debian virtual Machine witout succcess (the TX1 does not appear as USB peripheral during my USB FEL attempts).
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.