Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Omg ssh issues Not solved

Featured Replies

This is not solved the only tag I can add is solved. How do I change that

 

I have an orange pi zero 3 and am trying to ssh into this board. Ive written all three minimal files to different 32gb sd cards. After I write the drive I add a blank ssh file and a wpa_supplicante.conf file with my wifi info on it. I install the os with balanaetecher or Rufus(I've tried so many things. I find my IP when I try to ssh doesn't work) but I can ping the zero. I've tried windows 8.1, and 11 plus Linux mint same thing. 

Could someone please help me? This probably should take 20 minutes but I've been at it for 2.5 days

Edited by Truskool

  • Truskool changed the title to Omg ssh issues Not solved

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.