Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

5.34 release

Featured Replies

I saw references on the site to a countdown in days to a major new release, but that has now disappeared, and I also see various mentions of version 5.34 but I do not know where to obtain this. The highest release in github seems to be 5.24. How does one find this? Apologies if this appears to be a stupid question - I looked everywhere.

Hi @Igor, I saw one month ago that major update is released on 11th or 12th november. I wanted to try it but I can't find it, I searched even in Download area but no image released around this day is inside. Can you please help me where to find it?

Even mention about it at main armbian.com page disappeared. Many thanks.

Due - which was set 4 months ago - is approximately next week. The easiest thing is running buildall.sh script at the due date but nobody would be happy with the outcome :)

If you only want to try out, check nightly builds. We plan to rebuild what is stable, while the rest will be put out as automated testing build ... since not ready yet. 

 

While we have time I would propose to split armbian-config from BSP to a separate package since looks like it may need a lot more frequent updates and bugfixes that 2-3 per year, and telling users to switch everything to the beta repo is not a good solution to armbian-config problems because they will install partially broken or incomplete u-boot and kernel builds.

29 minutes ago, Igor said:

working on it done

I reworked it a little bit, but didn't test it yet.

Since armbian-config files right now will conflict with BSP files, "Replaces: armbian-bsp" is not a perfect solution and since armbian-config is supposed to be executed as root, can you please move armbian-config (main launcher script) to /usr/sbin and other scripts to /usr/lib/armbian-config? You'll need to adjust paths in armbian-config scripts and packaging script as well.

On 11/11/2017 at 7:59 AM, Igor said:

Due - which was set 4 months ago - is approximately next week. The easiest thing is running buildall.sh script at the due date but nobody would be happy with the outcome :)

If you only want to try out, check nightly builds. We plan to rebuild what is stable, while the rest will be put out as automated testing build ... since not ready yet. 

 

 

Hi friends, I read about H3-H5-A64, but I want to ask if Orange Pi Zero with H2+ will be supported, and if yes, when approx. is release date for stable armbian 5.34 with kernel 4.13?
And if I can use Orange Pi R1 mainline 4.13 for Orane Pi Zero? (simply if it will work, or if any discrepancies are expected)

29 minutes ago, peter12 said:

Hi friends, I read about H3-H5-A64, but I want to ask if Orange Pi Zero with H2+ will be supported, and if yes, when approx. is release date for stable armbian 5.34 with kernel 4.13?
And if I can use Orange Pi R1 mainline 4.13 for Orane Pi Zero? (simply if it will work, or if any discrepancies are expected)

There will be no stable releases for H3/H5/A64 in the current stable release and there will be no stable releases for these boards with kernel 4.13 since it will be upgraded to 4.14 soon.

OPi Zero may get a stable mainline release in a few months, but without support for onboard XR819 wireless.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.