Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How to change pin assignments in kernel

Featured Replies

Hello! I've built my own sbc using the Allwinner H3 chip, and I'm looking to get a custom armbian image running on it.

 

I've already successfully compiled an image by adding a new config to u-boot and armbian-build, and a device tree to the linux kernel. Now I'm looking to get the WiFi working, but I can't seem to find where I can change its pin definitions.

 

I'm using the AP6212: the SDIO pins are connected to SDC1 (aka mmc1) like every other board, but the WL_REG_ON (aka WL-PMU-EN) and WL_HOST_WAKE (aka WL-WAKE-AP) pins are connected to GPIO pins different from all other boards, so I'll need to change their pin assignments in the kernel manually. But I can't find where are these pins defined! Do I need to change it via u-boot, the kernel, a module or some config file?

 

Any pointers would be appreciated! Thanks in advance

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.