Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

freeze login jessie orangepi2

Featured Replies

Hi, 

I Installed jessie on Orangepi 2. I installed on emmc memory with documentation and all works fine.

I just reboot may orangepi with root login and good password.

 

The OS wan't give me a prompt, I just have:

"Linux orangepipcplus 3.4.113-sun8i #18 SMP PREEMPT Thu Jun 15 02:16:06 CEST 2017 armv71" ... and no prompt, I wait, and I wait, but no prompt.

 

I can switch to another another console with ALT+F2 (F3,F4..), but if i want to log on it I have the same issue: no prompt

 

I can ping IP address of orangepi, but I have no answer of ssh server, I can't connect to this.

 

Do you have any idea about this ?

 

Thank you.

  1. Which Model do you have exactly (there are several orange pi boards with a 2)? 
  2. Which image are you using (seems like an image for an OPi PC plus )?
  3. How is your board powered?

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.