Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

cubieboard1 A10 armbian small sd card boot

Featured Replies

Hello, I am still using my cubieboard1 for openhab2.

A few days ago I installed the system on an USB stick, then I thought that the 32Gb SD card is the for nothing. And I am planing to replace the 32GB sd card with a 128MB sd card.

but i am stuck in prepairing the smaller SD card.

Could somene advice me how to do this change?

Until now I just formated the small sd card into ext4 and copied the /boot from larger sd card, but didn"t booted.

 

Help is much appreciated.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.