January 8Jan 8 I use etckeeper on my ODroid-N2. he sends me changes to my /etc/once a day. And regularly I get this change: armbian-leds.conf | 2 +- 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-) diff --git a/armbian-leds.conf b/armbian-leds.conf index 8108230..537ea6f 100644 --- a/armbian-leds.conf +++ b/armbian-leds.conf @@ -5,5 +5,5 @@ invert=0 [/sys/class/leds/rtw88-1-1.1:1.0] trigger=phy0tpt -brightness=1 +brightness=0 What is this mess? What is it for?
February 8Feb 8 There's an Armbian provided SystemD service named armbian-led-state with the following description: # Armbian led state save and restore # Stores the current led state at shutdown and restores # it during bootstrap Maybe that's it? If so, you could disable it if it bothers you? Or adjust the script it calls at /usr/lib/armbian/armbian-led-state-save.sh?
February 8Feb 8 Author Thank you. I couldn't even think of such a thing. Lord, why is it necessary to preserve the state of indicators that are needed precisely to show the state of something?
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.