Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

zfs-zed 2.4.0 not available

Featured Replies

I run Armbian Trixie in my NAS, and I saw last week that the ZFS 2.4.0 was available here: https://apt.armbian.com/pool/trixie-utils/z/zfs-linux/(it will go to one of the mirrors).

The problem is the package `zfs-zed` isn't available, so I got serious problems during the update (I run Openmediavault, btw).

Any tips if it's a mistake and the package should be included, or `zfs-zed` is deprecated and I need to talk with OMV team to remove this dependency?

Solved by Igor

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.