Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Which armhf version should I choose?

Featured Replies

Hello, I have a Medion Chromebook S2015 with a CPU (armv7 processor rev 1 (v7l)) and RAM (2062808 kB). So it's 32-bit.
I want to install Linux on it. To do this, I need an armhf architecture.
However, under armhf on ARMBIAN, I find (Inovato Quadra, Khadas Edge 2, Khadas VIM4, Mekotronics R58 4X4, Mekotronics R58 HD, Muse Pi Pro, NanoPC T6 LTS, NanoPi M5, Nanopi M6, Nanopi R3S / LTS, NanoPi R76S, Radxa Rock 5B Plus, Radxa Rock 5C and Radxa Rock 5T).
What should I select?
Are there still 32-bit versions available?

Solved by Humboldt

Maybe see https://wiki.postmarketos.org/wiki/Medion_Chromebook_S2015_(google-veyron-mighty)

It is RK3288, so an Armbian  Rockchip kernel might do something, but I have no clue about DeviceTree and/or bootloader. Alpine is quite different from Armbian/Debian but maybe with that bootloader+kernel+DTB and Armbian rootfs it might do something, but make sure you have seril debug cable. In general might need to find solder points on motherboard/PCB or some specific resistor value on OTG ID pin.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.