March 23Mar 23 In the Welcome message it suggested I change the avatar to personalize my Profile. I cannot find a way to do that in this Forum. I have one in mind:
March 24Mar 24 Hi, this might be prohibited until you made a few manually approved posting to be moved from Validating to Members group. This measure is necessary to keep the forum clean from spamers who try to spread their bs here on daily basis. So I suggest to stick around for a while, this should resolve itself.
March 24Mar 24 Author @Werner I understand, will wait for "Resolve" before marking this as Solution. Thank you for quick reply. Edited March 24Mar 24 by beardedragon
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.