Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Install newer version of u-boot (Odroid HC4)

Featured Replies

I am running bookworm on my Odroid HC4, upgraded from buster. USB stopped working, which I believe to be U-Boot related. So I am looking for a newer version of the U-Boot package "linux-u-boot-odroidhc4-current", which is at  26.2.1. I tried to change the apt sources to trixie and apt updated, but apt doesn't offer me a newer package. I am not so keen on compiling it myself, so is there a way of finding/downloading/installing a newer package...?

It happened a few days ago that I rebuilt my complete firmware package to try something with another device. An HC4 firmware binary also automatically falls out in this process.
If you like, you can put it on a microSD card (dd bs=512 seek=1 conv=notrunc,fsync if=u-boot-meson.bin of=/dev/${entire-device-to-be-used}), place the prepared microSD card in your HC4 and start it with the boot button pressed.
Check whether it meets your expectations, and if all tests are successful, you can transfer it to the SPI flash.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.