August 8Aug 8 https://github.com/sgjava/javauio2 Java UIO 2 is the next-generation evolution of the Java UIO project, rebuilt from the ground up to leverage the Foreign Function & Memory API (FFM). By moving beyond traditional JNI, Java UIO 2 achieves unprecedented performance and hardware-level accuracy for Linux Userspace IO. Engineered for JDK 25, it provides a cutting-edge cross-platform solution for modern embedded systems. You will see a huge improvement in performance on 64 bit systems, but I've also included a script to build ARM 32 JDK 25 with FFM which currently doesn't exist. https://github.com/sgjava/javauio2#arm32-support--modern-ffm-back-to-the-future I'm running code on my NanoPi Duo with an image built using standard Armbian build system. That means Ubuntu 26.04 LTS and JDK 25 on boards I bought in 2017. Love Armbian!
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.