Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kernel 3.14.29 usblp module compilation

Featured Replies

Hi All,

 

I'm using Armbian_5.37_S9xxx_Debian_stretch_3.14.29_xfce_20171226.img image file on an amlogic S912 board.

 

That image doesn't have a usblp module compiled in the kernel. Does anyone can tell me where I can find the kernel used on that image and the .config file with the used options so I can compile the usblp module to use on it?

 

Thanks a lot.

Edited by Miguel Manso

  • Author

Hi there,

 

Thanks for the help.

 

I'm using official armbian build instructions and script and after it downloads everything, I select the option:

 

U-boot a and kernel packages

 

After that it asks me which target board I'm compiling to and I don't find any option for the S912.

 

All I wanted was to include the usblp module into the kernel provided with your image. I'm just a little bit lost on how to use the kernel you made with the generic armbian setup instructions...

 

 

 

 

10 hours ago, Miguel Manso said:

Thanks for the help.

 

I'm using official armbian build instructions and script and after it downloads everything, I select the option:

 

U-boot a and kernel packages

 

After that it asks me which target board I'm compiling to and I don't find any option for the S912.

 

All I wanted was to include the usblp module into the kernel provided with your image. I'm just a little bit lost on how to use the kernel you made with the generic armbian setup instructions...

Core to s905 and s912 in common.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.