August 31Aug 31 Hello everyone, I have an S96Q+ H616/H313 TV box and I am looking for a working Linux/Armbian or OpenWrt image, or the correct DTB configuration to boot. I am fully ready to test any trial images or boot configurations you send over! **Hardware Details:** - **Device Name:** S96Q+ (Marked as 6K on the plastic shell) - **SoC:** Allwinner H313 / H616 Family (Reported as h313/616 in system apps) - **GPU:** ARM Mali-G31 MP2 - **RAM/Storage:** 4GB RAM / 64GB eMMC - **Physical Ports:** 3x USB ports, 1x Ethernet (RJ45), 1x Headphone jack, 1x DC Power **Networking Setup:** - **Wi-Fi:** Confirmed to be standard Single-band 2.4GHz Wi-Fi only. The exact chip model is unverified from the shell (likely XR829 or RTL8189 based on common configurations). - **Bluetooth:** Broken/Non-functional in original OS (the physical board likely lacks a Bluetooth controller entirely). Please send over any compatible community builds, bootloader setups, or DTB configurations that fit this single-band H616 layout and I will flash them to test! Thank you! Edited August 31Aug 31 by Vitatv_hero
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.