Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Le Potato - Webcam drivers

Featured Replies

Are there any plans of adding webcam drivers to the kernel modules for Le Potato?  Specifically, I'm looking to use a uvc video webcam, but can't figure out how to compile it myself.

  • Author

I didn't actually have to change any of the default options, and I did a diff on that config file and the one I used (for the next kernel), and the only change was the kernel version number.  So I think the update is already in the upstream kernel config.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.