Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

A20-OLinuXino-MICRO Getting multiple SPI userspace busses

Featured Replies

I just installed a fresh armbian 5.38 (mainline kernel) image to an SD Card for my A20-OLinuXino-MICRO board. After booting I used armbian-config to enable the spi-spidev. I then edited the armbianEnv.txt directly to add param_spidev_spi_bus=0.

 

This gives me a single spidev0.0 under dev. Changing the parameter to param_spidev_spi_bus=2 (or 1) I can get the other busses. But only a single bus at a time. I spent I few hours googling, but I cannot seem to find any documentation on how to enable more than one userspace spi dev.

 

Could someone explain to me how to enable all spi devices at once? Writing a custom overlays myself is a little beyond me at the moment.

 

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.