Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MXQ PRO+ debian

Featured Replies

Hello,

 

I am starting with this beautiful box which seems in good condition. It boots from eMMC with the tcbox soft and I succeed to boot it with armbian 5.44 on sdcard after some hours on google.

 

Unfortunatly I an stuck on two issue to progress 

 

1) I would like to transfert now the sdcard config on emmc to avoid sdcard issue (I don't care about the tvbox soft) or at least use the emmc for storage and avoid the reliability issue od sdcard

    my linux does not see the emmc device , perhaps a dtb issue !

 

2) the syslog is very quickly flood by :

Jun  1 17:31:59 localhost systemd[1]: serial-getty@ttyS0.service: Service hold-off time over, scheduling restart.
Jun  1 17:31:59 localhost systemd[1]: Stopped Serial Getty on ttyS0.
Jun  1 17:31:59 localhost systemd[1]: Started Serial Getty on ttyS0.
Jun  1 17:32:09 localhost systemd[1]: serial-getty@ttyS0.service: Service hold-off time over, scheduling restart.
Jun  1 17:32:09 localhost systemd[1]: Stopped Serial Getty on ttyS0.
Jun  1 17:32:09 localhost systemd[1]: Started Serial Getty on ttyS0.

 

If you can help a beginner , I thanks you in advance

 

 

 

 

  • Author

Thanks for the quick answer

 

The box is a MXQ PRO + which has a S905X 1.5ghz mira-450-GPU 10/100 mb/s ethernet wifi 2.4/5 ghz 2Gb RAm and 16 Gb emmc. 4 USB , 1SD card port HDMI and sound port.

 

WiFi chip is a strange hs.... unknown 

 

I used this code : Armbian_5.44_S9xxx_Debian_stretch_4.16.1_server_20180515.img.xz

 

and a DTB file : meson-gxl-s905x-p212.dtb

 

Gérard

 

 

  • Author

I got 3.14 Armbian, I Installed it on sdcard and it boot with the gxl-s905x-p212.dtb file rename in dtb.img.

 

after password change , I run ./install.sh without any strange message

 

but when I reboot without the sdcard the screen is frozen on the boot logo.

 

Any ideas of what could be wrong ?

 

It reboot correctly from the sdcard.

 

thanks for help

 

gérard

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.