Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

OPI 2 hard freeze using mainline

Featured Replies

I have OPI 2 running latest armbian mainline with MQTT broker and home assistant only. And I've started to experience hard freezes that only power re-plug helps :/

At first I thought that only networking was gone, but I've triggered hearbeat on red onboard led and this led is just stopping blinking on freezes. I've even got rid of Network Manager and setup iface in old good way via /etc/networking/interfaces. Then I've connected to serial console, run minicom in screen with logging to file. Just to see if serial console would show some kernel panic or so...but nothing, no output on serial console.

 

Anyone experienced such behaviour? How to debug it? My second sbc - OPI PC - just started doing the same...irregular freezes.

Output from armianmonitor: http://ix.io/1hIf

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.