Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

XORO HST260

Featured Replies

Hello Everybody,

 

i bought a Xoro HST 260, which is normally a Android TV Box.

But I dont need it, so I want to make a OMV out of it.

 

But the performance from the SD-Card is terribly.

So I wanted to Install the ARMBian to the NAND but the script fails.

 

I Use the ARMBian Version 5.55 and a HC10 Class 1 SD-Card with 32 GB

 

Here as much Information I can give you:

AMLogic S905x

2 GB DDR3 RAM

8 GB NAND / eMMC

1 GBit RJ45

IR-Receiver

2 USB 2.0 Slot

1 SD-Card Slot

 

The Device bootup when I use the "dtb-4.18.0-aml-s9xxx\meson-gxl-s905x-p212.dtb" file or the "dtrb\meson-gxl-s905x-p212.dtb".

I allready have removed the Android and installed CoreELEC for testing.

 

What I can say, is that the Install script maybe take the wrong Disk:

 

df -h
Filesystem      Size  Used Avail Use% Mounted on
udev            794M     0  794M   0% /dev
tmpfs           185M  5.2M  180M   3% /run
/dev/mmcblk0p2   29G  2.1G   26G   8% /
tmpfs           924M     0  924M   0% /dev/shm
tmpfs           5.0M  4.0K  5.0M   1% /run/lock
tmpfs           924M     0  924M   0% /sys/fs/cgroup
tmpfs           924M     0  924M   0% /tmp
/dev/mmcblk0p1  128M   51M   78M  40% /boot
armbian-ramlog   50M  2.0M   49M   4% /var/log
tmpfs           185M     0  185M   0% /run/user/0

 

lsblk
NAME         MAJ:MIN RM  SIZE RO TYPE MOUNTPOINT
mmcblk0      179:0    0   29G  0 disk
|-mmcblk0p1  179:1    0  128M  0 part /boot
`-mmcblk0p2  179:2    0 28.6G  0 part /
mmcblk1      179:32   0  7.3G  0 disk
mmcblk1boot0 179:64   0    4M  1 disk
mmcblk1boot1 179:96   0    4M  1 disk

 

in the Installing script he allways use the /dev/mmcblk0, but this is the SD-Card.

The mmcblk1 is the right device.

 

How we can get the Script work correctly?

 

Edited by lizzacore

  • Author
5 hours ago, balbes150 said:

Remove Coreelec and restore regular Android. Next, make sure that you follow the installation instructions.

 

 

I cannot restore the Original Android, because the Android which was Installed was a Custom by Xoro and they dont send it to me(i Tried it)

 

Any other Options?

 

Kind regards

  • Author
14 minutes ago, balbes150 said:

A prerequisite is the activation of a new multi-boot using an Armbian image and should not be in the env of the old multi-boot options that the CE uses. Without this, the system will not work from eMMC.

Can i Use an another Image which have the new Multi-Boot?

I can install any System which is for ARM64.

 

Kind regards

  • Author
On 8/20/2018 at 7:58 AM, balbes150 said:

The latest version of multi-boot is compatible with all previous versions of Armbian images.

but which i should download?

  • Author
1 hour ago, lizzacore said:

but which i should download?

Should i Install an older version from Armbian to emmc and then upgrade?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.