Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wi-Fi Modules Not loading ?

Featured Replies

Ok fairly new to ARMBIAN.... Possibly 3 hrs in. 

 

I have it running on an MXQ media box, all fine but no wi-fi... 

 

Put in an old D-Link DWL-G122 usb stick and whilst it's recognised by the usb sub system no driver gets loaded.

 

I have installed armbian-firmware-full and there seems to be relevant firmware for the RALINK devices.  

 

but iwconfig does nothing and the device does not show up in "nmtui"

 

 

I have to admit it's probably 13-14 years since I had to manually do anything with a linux driver so I am rusty!

 

Any ideas?

 

Cheers

 

TT 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.