Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Problem with python

Featured Replies

I successfully installed the rtl-sdr and Gqrx on a pine a64 with Armbian, it works perfectly :)
Now I want to make an IMSI catcher (just beacons with gr-gsm), which I did on another ubuntu device.
I first had problems with pip and then changed the export path. Now this works but I have problems installing PyBombs:

 sudo pip install PyBOMBS

I get:

Command "/usr/bin/python -u -c "import setuptools, tokenize;__file__='/tmp/pip-install-FNJDtY/ruamel.ordereddict/setup.py';f=getattr(tokenize, 'open', open)(__file__);code=f.read().replace('\r\n', '\n');f.close();exec(compile(code, __file__, 'exec'))" install --record /tmp/pip-record-QjKLMX/install-record.txt --single-version-externally-managed --compile" failed with error code 1 in /tmp/pip-install-FNJDtY/ruamel.ordereddict/

Thanks for any advice

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.