Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MXQ????? Help with DTB, (I think)

Featured Replies

I got a box a month ago off Amazon. Externally its labeled "MX Pro+ 4K" But it is running with 7.1.2 and the firmware I have flashed was a MXQ. The board says MXQ_S905X_D4 v1.2 and I have tried both SD and USB, it is going into uboot I think? (The light is red not blue) but I can't find a dtb that works. There is no display coming on when its trying to load from the uboot.  I did mess up the firmware and was able to flash it using usb burning tool Any Ideas on how to make this work????? I messed up the original firmware and bricked it and had to short pins and reflash it with the firmware I could find but I would really like to know more about this box and how to get Linux working on it.  It runs the autoscript and goes off and back on and then goes to blank (not supported) display from the TV.  I would post over on freaktab but their site has been up and down lately.

  • Author
14 minutes ago, Lyle C Hale said:

I got a box a month ago off Amazon. Externally its labeled "MX Pro+ 4K" But it is running with 7.1.2 and the firmware I have flashed was a MXQ. The board says MXQ_S905X_D4 v1.2 and I have tried both SD and USB, it is going into uboot I think? (The light is red not blue) but I can't find a dtb that works. There is no display coming on when its trying to load from the uboot.  I did mess up the firmware and was able to flash it using usb burning tool Any Ideas on how to make this work????? I messed up the original firmware and bricked it and had to short pins and reflash it with the firmware I could find but I would really like to know more about this box and how to get Linux working on it.  It runs the autoscript and goes off and back on and then goes to blank (not supported) display from the TV.  I would post over on freaktab but their site has been up and down lately.

I should mention it functions normally with the firmware I have on it, I am neding help getting the Linux to work....

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.