Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nanopi Duo USB CAM Error

Featured Replies

I connected FA-CAM202 ( 2M USB cam provided by FriendlyArm) to USB2 pins on Nanopi Duo, 

The OS is  Armbian Bionic mainline kernel 4.14.y

The V4l applications output error as 

  Unable to start capture: Input/output error                                                     
   i: Error grabbing frames

The dmesg shows 

  uvcvideo: Failed to query (GET_CUR) UVC control 3 on unit 1: -32

  uvcvideo: Failed to set UVC commit control : -32 (exp. 26)

 

This Cam FA-CAM202 is worked on PC while other USB CAM such as Logitech works on the same

configuration of Nanopi Duo, on USB2.  

 

It is more like a driver compatibility issues, do we have parameters to try or something else we can let

the UVC CAM which worked on PC run on Armbian ?

 

Tks

Edited by philip

I've had success with NanoPi Duo v1.1 and using the OTG port. I power off the rail instead of OTG port. The thing is I use the FriendlyElec DTB as the Armbian one doesn't support the OTG port. Now I'm using a different USB camera than you, but that may give you some config ideas. Also, I'd try the official FriendlyElec image and make sure it works.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.