Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Armbian on Magicsee N5

Featured Replies

Hello

 

I am new at the forum.

My english is not good but i can understand all :)

 

I have a Magicsse n5 android box (S905X) and i like to install Armbian on it (on a micro sd card)

I have done everything in the manual but I'm only assigned to the user and assigned root and then linux should start. But it does not do it, it only flashes in the top left of an arrow.

 

I tried it with this file "meson-gxl-s905x-p212.dtb" but it does not work ....

 

Do you have any idea why it is not working?

 

Thank you :)

  • Werner locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.