Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

OrangePi Zero PHP update

Featured Replies

Hello,

I have an OrangePi Zero that installed apache2 and PHP 7.0.33-0+deb9u1.

I have also a NextCloud server installed.

After update of NextCloud to 15.xx, system status shows me a warning about PHP version.

I have tried update to newest PHP (7.1 or newer) but there is no newer version than PHP 7.0.33-0+deb9u1 on Armbian repo.

Do I have to wait update from Armbian repo or can I update it from PHP's offical releases ?

6 minutes ago, Murat Koyimturat said:

Do I have to wait update from Armbian repo or can I update it from PHP's offical releases ?


You will wait forever since we don't provide anything else beside kernel and several tweaks to the system.

Userland packages come from upstream. If you use Debian, your problem is related to Debian else Ubuntu.

This could be a good start: https://www.google.com/search?q=install+php+7.1+debian+stretch

  • Author

I thought, the armbian team had edited something for compatibility.

I will follow debian stretch distro for updates (armhf-stable I guess)

 

Thank you.

39 minutes ago, Murat Koyimturat said:

I thought, the armbian team had edited something for compatibility.

I will follow debian stretch distro for updates (armhf-stable I guess)

 

Thank you.


Armbian team is dealing primarily with development boards. We provide Debian like OS, optimised for those boards but we don't deal with Debian/Ubuntu compatibility issues and problems. We are just a few and we can't nor want cover generic Debian bugs made by thousands of people out there. That would be mission impossible.

Solve problems like I proposed - use Google and refer to "Debian" and you will be able to solve problems.

 

Armbian Stretch =  (more or less) Debian Stretch with a kernel for this and that board. If you have board related issues, we might be able to help, while if the problem is generic ... you can try in community forums, on Debian forums or by using Google.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.