Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I2C busses changed with update?

Featured Replies

I did the following upgrades this morning

libcurl3:armhf (7.52.1-5+deb9u8, 7.52.1-5+deb9u9), 
libgd3:armhf (2.2.4-2+deb9u3, 2.2.4-2+deb9u4), 
armbian-config:armhf (5.72, 5.74), 
linux-headers-next-sunxi:armhf (5.70, 5.73), 
linux-image-next-sunxi:armhf (5.70, 5.73), 
curl:armhf (7.52.1-5+deb9u8, 7.52.1-5+deb9u9), 
libcurl3-gnutls:armhf (7.52.1-5+deb9u8, 7.52.1-5+deb9u9), 
linux-dtb-next-sunxi:armhf (5.70, 5.73), 
base-files:armhf (9.9+deb9u6, 9.9+deb9u7)

and found my I2C bus not working anymore. I did a scan on the 4 buses (Olinuxino Micro A20) and found a device on i2c-1 instead of i2c-0, changed my settings and all worked again, so I guess one of the updates must have changed the labeling of the busses? Is this by accident or on purpuse?

  • Author
19 hours ago, martinayotte said:

If you do a "i2cdetect -l", you will probably see that i2c-0 is dedicated to "sun4i_hdmi_i2c adapter", which maybe wasn't present before ...

 

This is indeed the case. Thanks for this information, the change must have crept in lately. If I had the energy I could find out which of the i2c adapters on the Olinuxino were labeled as "hdmi", but right now, since I don't need to know, I won't...

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.