Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

T95Z Plus

Featured Replies

Hello Guys I am new to this forum and I want to ask if there is any possibility to install armbian on T95Z Plus and how? I have downloaded USB_Burning_Tool, I have installed and plug the T95Z Plus to usb port, it detected it but when I tried to load an image (raspbian or armbian) displayed a message that "parsing of the image failed".

Any suggestions?

take a look at this thread:

 

does work for my Sunvell T95K Pro - also with S912 CPU, but you should boot from sdcard.

If you mess up the internal eMMC then your box can be bricked :(

 

 ____  ___  _ ____
/ ___|/ _ \/ |___ \
\___ \ (_) | | __) |
 ___) \__, | |/ __/
|____/  /_/|_|_____|


Welcome to ARMBIAN 5.72 user-built Debian GNU/Linux 9 (stretch) 5.0.0-rc3-next-2 0190125-aml-s912-g494367cb5-dirty
System load:   0.02 0.02 0.00   Up time:       2 days
Memory usage:  9 % of 1837MB    IP:            192.168.6.62
CPU temp:      49°C
Usage of /:    17% of 15G

 

  • Werner locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.