Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ethernet problem with my ShellCloud TV Box

Featured Replies

I have a ShellCloud TV Box, below are the parameters:

CPU: RK3328

RAM: 2*512M=1G

emmc: 8G

4*USB3.0 (usb hub)

1000M Ethernet port -RTL8211F

Android 7.1

I want to install Armbian on it, but when I used Armbian_5.75_Rock64_Debian_stretch_default_4.4.174.img , it could not start, if I use omv4-rk3328-0.7.9-armhf-image, it can be started, but no network, the box could not get IP address. it seems that the dtb file did not choose correct, right? As it's a new box,what should I do?

On 3/25/2019 at 3:59 PM, balbes150 said:

Try the dtb file for trn9 (mvr9) it has 1000 network.

I guess I am working for debug the same box. Until now, the enternet does not work.

I have try the trn9 dtb and other box dtb, and it really can recongnise the eht0, but no DHCP IP and no link with the route or computer. 

someby get a dtb from the original android img, and i check the dts parameters of the eth0@f540000, i look like the same with there TV-box.

 

the eth0 ifconfig log is: flags = 4163<up,broadcast,running,multicast>, rx looks ok, but no tx packets

 

the log using ethtool: all looks ok

  • Author
On 4/1/2019 at 10:27 PM, lshwang said:

I guess I am working for debug the same box. Until now, the enternet does not work.

I have try the trn9 dtb and other box dtb, and it really can recongnise the eht0, but no DHCP IP and no link with the route or computer. 

someby get a dtb from the original android img, and i check the dts parameters of the eth0@f540000, i look like the same with there TV-box.

 

the eth0 ifconfig log is: flags = 4163<up,broadcast,running,multicast>, rx looks ok, but no tx packets

 

the log using ethtool: all looks ok

Thanks a lot for the reply, if any progress, please let me know. 

 

  • Werner locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.