Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

constantius

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by constantius

  1. This is my proposal for support. Luckfox Omni3576. You can find info on luckfox web. Thanks
  2. grep -Ei 'warn|err|\|' output/logs/log*.log.ans | batcat grep: output/logs/log*.log.ans: no such file ───────┬──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── │ STDIN <EMPTY>
  3. Ok i have finally booted. But kernel does not have snd-usb-audio. I would like to compile the driver from alsa-project sources but there is no linux-headers packege 5.15.123. I know that audio driver for allwinner T527 cant be done yet. But why snd-usb-audio is missing. Usb audio card can be substittute.
  4. Hello. I can see thet avaota A1 is supported. But how it run from sd-card? I burn image put sdcard and i can see only black screen. Image does not boot...
  5. On yandex there are a lot of images made by Balbes. All of them dont works? Nobody check them? According to the topic some of them works . Maybe not with all devices or something like that. I cant even update bootloader. My star64 revision is 1.1. i dont suppose there are more revisions.
  6. Check micro sd sandisk a1 which is recommend. Ok. Chceck integrity and sha its ok. Power is ok. Dietpi starts. I donthave uart debug cable. Should armbian img starts directly from micro sd? I download also noble 24.04 trunk and img from archive. I also download some old images from balbes yandex site. Still black screen.
  7. Hi I have received fresh Pine64 Star64. no armbian image works. what should i do first? Dietpi works. update-uboot-star64.img also not start?
  8. the question concerns the Armbian system. I don't know who made this image. Maybe one of you? I don't know.
  9. Hello I have installed this.: https://forum.banana-pi.org/t/banana-pi-bpi-m6-synaptics-vs680-sbc-new-image-fixed-voice-issue-when-play-video/17788 My question is .:what is the real cpu frequency? None of software show it. Cpu is very hot 70-80 celsius degree.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.