Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

crazyquark

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by crazyquark

  1. HDMI is sadly not working. Everything else seems fine. No GPU driver, of course.
  2. FYI, I've updated the fork, now I am using `starfive-linux` for the kernel(currently 6.14) instead of the old one provided by MilkV. There is also some (maybe minimal) support for Mars in the mainline kernel. I need to look into the GPU driver. The board boots, I do not know yet about HDMI output and other features but I am testing. `uname -a` says: `Linux mars 6.14.0-rc3-edge-milkv-mars #1 SMP Mon Feb 17 09:04:34 UTC 2025 riscv64 GNU/Linux`
  3. Started work here: https://github.com/crazyquark/armbian-build I forked the kernel source from the official Mars repo(split off only kernel sources). Will be building an image and testing it in my Mars board.
  4. crazyquark posted a topic in New boards
    Hello, I would like to add support for Milk-V Mars in the Armbian build system. Right now I am building for visionfive2(build boots fine with u-boot in spi) and intend to see if I can reuse the DTBs produced by the Milk-V Mars official SDK build(https://github.com/milkv-mars/mars-buildroot-sdk/releases/). I am looking for guidance on how to proceed. The board has the same SoC as the Visionfive2 but different peripherals (USB, m.2). L.E. I realized that the bootloader from the image cannot boot the image, the “official “ u-boot from SPI flash is used instead. Possibly due to some incompatible config.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.