Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

threpwood

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by threpwood

  1. Thank you all for all your responses. I finally bought a s905x3, h96 max x3, and all the hours and headaches spent with the s905x have greatly simplified the installation of the new tv box. for my needs, I don't need an sbc, at least for now.
  2. Hi I’m thinking of buying a more powerful TV box, and I see that everyone recommends Rockchip. However, when I look at performance, I notice that the S905X3 has much more power than an RK3566 and is also cheaper. There are comments that development for Amlogic is stalled, but new versions continue to be released from what I can see. I only want it for setting up a Pi-hole and some Dockerized applications. Am I making a mistake if I go for an S905X3? Currently, I have an S905X, and although it was a bit challenging, it’s working quite well

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.