Everything posted by AlexVS
-
Armbian with preinstalled OpenMediaVault (OMV)
Thanks for your help, the OMV7 installation went smoothly.
-
Armbian with preinstalled OpenMediaVault (OMV)
Thank you. I'll try to install it.
-
Armbian with preinstalled OpenMediaVault (OMV)
Hello. Thanks for the hints, but unfortunately I don't understand everything. In the previous version of armbian, OMV6 was included in the repository and installation was easy even for me. In the new version (Bookworm), OMV7 is missing from the repository. If you can tell me which commands to add OMV7 to the repository, then I'll just have to write apt install omv.
-
Armbian with preinstalled OpenMediaVault (OMV)
Hello Igor. May I ask you to build an image with OMV7 preinstalled for RockPro64? I don't have enough knowledge to do it on my own. I know that OMV6 can be upgraded to OMV7 using omv-release-upgrade. But as I understand it, the Armbian version will remain current.
-
Armbian with preinstalled OpenMediaVault (OMV)
Thank you very much. Installed the specified image. OMV has started. Now you can test it.
-
Armbian with preinstalled OpenMediaVault (OMV)
It seems to me that I did not understand you. When I downloaded the image, I expected that OMV7 was preinstalled there. And after installing it, I hoped that OMV7 would be available for testing. I am sorry. Apparently this is a translation difficulty.
-
Armbian with preinstalled OpenMediaVault (OMV)
will the syslog be sufficient? syslog
-
Armbian with preinstalled OpenMediaVault (OMV)
I waited for 10 to 20 minutes. I'll try again soon. Can you tell me which logs to provide?
-
Armbian with preinstalled OpenMediaVault (OMV)
Downloaded the image Armbian_24.5.9_Rpi4b_bookworm_current_6.6.44-openhab.img, uploaded. Does not work. The page is http://192.168.1.105 not available.