Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

curse

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by curse

  1. @well0nez keep us updated on your progress.
  2. @well0nez I didn't even think about that. When I made the original post almost two years ago, AI was much less capable than today. You just gave me a few ideas for different projects. As I said, unfortunately I don't have the HY300 anymore, but I do have a Magcubic L018(same chip I think), though it's in use every day as a bedroom TV. I don't think my girlfriend would appreciate if I started to hack it 😉 Especially if core functions like projecting the things coming through the HDMI port to the wall. The L018 has worse software than the HY300, in my opinion, so I've connected it to a certified Android TV 14 Box.
  3. @well0nez Thank you. Interesting project. It seems to originally be based on a HY300 project. Unfortunately I don't have the Magcubic HY300 anymore, but both of the projects looks really promising, especially the HY310 project you linked that seems to be fully functional.
  4. Thank you for the information @Nick A
  5. I have one of those projectors, and I came to think about perhaps it could be possible to put Armbian on it. Mostly just for fun. I really doubt it would be an improvement to have Linux on a projector, with most likely missing hardware decoding of codecs and other things, rather than having the original Android. However, I haven't really found any information about the H713 chip in any of the different forums with Linux on Arm. Have any of you any information or think that it would be a fun project? If so, please respond.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.