Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rickyx

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Rickyx

  1. For me the problem was only the lack of the fancontrol executable, everything else seems to work (although I can't tell if pwm or not). So I thought I'd share this that might help keep still working hardware from being perceived as non-functional or obsolete: for the moment Armbian (Debian 12 Bookworm, Minimal / IOT) + Omv are working perfectly! Thank you Igor! Riccardo
  2. After installing armbian bookworm the fans are always at maximum. Here is how I solved. Trying to figure out what is not working I try to run the related service systemctl start fancontrol.service but it does not start. So I check the latest errors: systemctl status fancontrol.service I obtain Failed ...fancontrol.service: Failed to locate executable /usr/sbin/fancontrol so, fancontrol is simply not there and apt can't find it for installation. I took the old sd card and copied the fancontrol to /usr/sbin/ Than make it executable with: chmod +x /usr/sbin/fancontrol than systemctl start fancontrol.service systemctl enable fancontrol.service As soon as I started the service, voilà, the fan started to... blowing only when needed: problem solved! Attached you find the fancontrol file. fancontrol

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.