Everything posted by rafaeldavid
-
Armbian for H313 X96-Q LPDDR3 TV-Box
I tried, unfortunately the other one I have here at home doesn't recognize when I use it. To try another one, I'll have to buy a new one... =(
-
Armbian for H313 X96-Q LPDDR3 TV-Box
I tried, nothing happens, it stays on a black screen. 😪
-
Armbian for H313 X96-Q LPDDR3 TV-Box
How long does it take? I left it on overnight, for about 11 hours, and it just stayed on the same image. The upgrade was just for testing... But I've already redone Armbian to the original.
-
Armbian for H313 X96-Q LPDDR3 TV-Box
-
Armbian for H313 X96-Q LPDDR3 TV-Box
- Armbian for H313 X96-Q LPDDR3 TV-Box
I tried generating some builds, the only one that works (initially) is Armbian-unofficial_25.05.0-trunk_X96q_jammy_current_6.12.23 (versions with or without desktop). I don't understand much, but I believe that the emmc memory is detected. When I start it, it boots, asks the initial questions (root password, create my user, region settings, etc.). After that, I use the armbian-install command and enter the installer, select to install, ask me to confirm (data will be deleted), ask how I want to format the partition and then get stuck. PS: To mount the image I used this command: ./compile.sh build BOARD=x96q BRANCH=current BUILD_DESKTOP=no BUILD_MINIMAL=no EXPERT=yes KERNEL_CONFIGURE=no RELEASE=jammy (I tried to use the version BOARD=x96q-mate, but don't work! As you can see in the video, the image shakes for a while, then stops. I think that's when the device freezes. VID-20250509-WA0007.mp4- Armbian for H313 X96-Q LPDDR3 TV-Box
Hello everyone, I have a problem, I hope you can help me. I have a TV box sold here in Brazil that has an H316 processor. I tried to use the images that were made available, but I only managed to boot successfully when I compiled my own after downloading the build from Git. Now I can boot from the SD card, create a user and passwords, use the sudo armbian-install command, but after that, a message appears saying "Counting files... few seconds" and freezes on that screen. Could someone tell me what I can change in the img compilation to fix this? - Armbian for H313 X96-Q LPDDR3 TV-Box