Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mjetektman

Validating
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mjetektman

  1. I wonder if a port is possible and/or feasible, if it is, where can I check? I tried searching on documentations for a guide on how to start a port, but couldn't find anything. If I remember correctly, xiaomi-elish hardware is very related to xiaomi-alioth, to the point of some of the code for PMOS being shared, obviously each hardware has it's quirks but, I think it's possible, i do have the device for testing, and I have some knowledge of programming, but I can learn more in the process.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.