Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ZephyrNet

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ZephyrNet

  1. Hi all, I am trying to recover after a failed NVMe install. I have a working install on an SDCard, but I think my board no longer boots to SDCard, since I flashed the bootloader via armbian-install. I am not sure if my NVMe install is good or not, and I can't currently reflash it. So I think my best bet is to wipe the SPI, which I hope means the board will go back to booting from SDCard. That's question 1 - is that actually a valid solution? If I wipe the SPI will I be able to again boot to SDCard? I am able to get the board into Maskrom mode, and I can see it using the Windows tool. However, I believe that I need a "loader image" that I "download" into the tool before I can wipe the bootloader. The Rock5 SPI wipe guide posted elsewhere in this forum refers to rk3588_spl_loader_v1.08.111.bin, which I don't have, and I'm not sure that's the right loader for the OPi5. That's question 2 - is there a loader for the OPi5 and/or can the Rock5 loader be used here? The OPi5 Manual is very sparse about Maskrom info, it says how to get into that mode, but only gives instructions for flashing the board to Android. The Android download is not working right now (Google Drive quota) so I am not able to get that package, in case it happens to have a suitable loader image. Thanks for any replies in advance.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.