Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wolverine

Validating
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wolverine

  1. Hello, I tried to setup a network bridge on the Orange Pi 5 to utilize with Qemu/KVM and some virtual machines I have. Here is my armbianmonitor output: https://paste.armbian.com/dajivikohi I edited /etc/netplan/armbian-default.yaml and modified it to setup a simple network bridge. I've done this countless times on other hardware I have. I rebooted, but the bridge fails to initialize and the screen gets an error dumped out every 5-10 seconds: rk_gmac-dumac: fe1c0000.ethernet eth0: Adding VLAN in promisc mode not supported rk_gmac-dumac: fe1c0000.ethernet eth0: failed to initialize vlan filtering on this port Is bridging really not supported on this network interface? Does anyone know if there's a workaround for this? I don't even need VLANs, but it seems like the bridge itself is trying to enable vlan filtering. Thanks.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.