Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

mag911

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mag911

  1. @Nick A Just an update from our chat the other day. Finally got some time to get the LCD monitor out and test it. HDMI works! As expected, WiFi for the AllWinner AW869A is non-existent. Thankfully I have a little USB WiFi dongle that always works, so after some deb packages copied over from another machine, I was able to get the TX68 on the network. From there, I installed the Gnome desktop and I sit authoring this post on the TX68! Whoo Hoo! Next steps, examine the eMMC partition for firmware blobs or anything remotely useful to get the AW869A fired up. I also notice that graphics rendering is CPU based, so that's also on my hit list.
  2. Hi Nick, I just wanted to say thanks for all of your recent posts. Everything you've done has helped me get my TANIX TX68 H618 4GB DDR3 64GB eMMC Android TV up & running under Armbian. The main difference I can see is that my WiFi chip is running AllWinner's AW869A chip. Like you, my immediate need is to get the WiFi working and break out a monitor and see if HDMI is functional. Just a +1 that your GitHub repo was spot-on and I chose what I thought were all the right settings to get me started. Vendor: Armbian-unofficial Revision: 24.2.0-trunk Board: Transpeed-8k618-t Kernel: Linux 6.7.2 (edge) Build date: 28.01.2024

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.