Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kenny

Validating
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kenny

  1. Hey folks, im trying to compile a realtime kernel for mt orange pi 5. I plan to use it for djing. A fully preemptive kernel delivers better performance for this, as less xruns appear. I am following the official dev instructions and am using the docker method, Compiling only the kernel, not the entire armbian OS. I copied a realtime patch (actually I tried several sub versions of 5.10) from the kernel.org realtime project site into the userpatches directory (I looked up the correct orange pi 5 subfolder name but forgot it rn) but compiling throws me some errors. Has anyone succeeded in creating a kernel like this for the orange pi 5 and/or could give me any advice for doing so? I actually dont care much about the kernel version, I just need it to be fully preemptive .. Help is much apprecieated! Kenny

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.